For Immediate Release
Horror Realm presents its second “13 Hours of Horror” on October 19, 2013 at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont. Doors open at 10:45 AM and the first film begins at 11:00 AM. All day passes may be purchased for $13 at the door, or individual movie tickets may be purchased for $5 per film. All proceeds benefit the Hollywood, a non-profit community theater.
The program highlights local independent filmmakers as well as rarely seen horror movies. The film schedule is as follows:
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM – Terror is a Man
- 12:30 PM to 1:50 PM – Asylum of Satan
- 1:50 PM to 2:00 PM – Break
- 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Mad Doctor of Blood Island
- 3:30 PM to 4:50 PM – Big Ass Spider
- 4:50 PM to 5:00 PM – Break
- 5:00 PM to 6:20 PM – Babysitter Massacre – Independent film from Henrique Couto
- 6:20 PM to 7:20 PM – Jagoff Massacre – Pittsburgh Independent Film by Daniel Boyd and Tim Gross
- 7:20 PM to 7:30 PM – Break
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Corpsing – Pittsburgh Independent Film by Jeff Monahan
- 9:00 PM to 9:10 PM – Retreat – Short film from Pittsburgh Filmmakers Mike Watt and Amy Lynn Best of Happy Cloud Pictures
- 9:10 PM to 10:30 PM – MaskHead – Pittsburgh Independent film from Toe Tag
- 10:30 PM to 10:40 PM – Break
- 10:40 PM to Midnight – Fright Night 2 (1988)
In addition to the theater’s concessions, pizza will be available for purchase during the breaks.
The Hollywood Theater is located at 1449 Potomac Avenue in Dormont. Ample free parking is available at metered on-street spaces or parking lots. The theater is located less than two blocks from the Potomac Avenue light rail transit station. For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.thehollywooddormont.org.
For information about Horror Realm and upcoming events, please visit www.horrorrealmcon.com. The next convention will be Spring Break Massacre on March 7-9, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South.