FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – GIBSONIA, PA (Richland Twp.), Dec. 19, 2012 – The Kean Theatre, 5847 Meridian Road, announces the lineup for its Tuesdays@2 and Wednesdays@1 free movie series for January 2013. There is no admission charge. Both the Tuesdays at 2 p.m. and Wednesdays at 1 p.m. movie series are sponsored by UPMC Health Plan. The January 2013 lineup includes:
- Jan. 8 – “Pitch Perfect” (PG-13) – This all-girl singing group interjects some much needed energy into their repertoire to take on their male rivals. Runs 1 hour and 52 minutes.
- Jan. 15 – “Last Ounce of Courage” (PG) – Years after his father’s death, the son of a fallen soldier tries to reconnect with his grandfather who is still grieving the loss of his child. Runs 1 hour and 41 minutes.
- Jan. 22 – “Unforgivable” (NR) –While working on his new novel a crime writer’s obsessions with his wife’s daily whereabouts take a dark turn when they relocate to a remote house on Torcello Island. Runs 1 hour and 51 minutes.
- Jan. 29 – “Total Recall” (PG-13) –A factory worker suspects that he is a spy after visiting Rekall, a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led. Dennis Quaid stars. Runs 1 hour and 58 minutes.
- Jan. 9 – “The Words” (PG-13) – A writer at the peak of his literary success discovers the steep price he must pay for stealing another man’s work. Runs 1 hour and 37 minutes.
- Jan. 16 – “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” (PG) –A childless couple bury a box in their backyard containing their wishes for an infant. Soon, a child is born, though Timothy Green is not all that he appears. Runs 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Jan. 23 – “Ted” (R) –As a result of a childhood wish, John’s teddy bear, Ted, came to life but, their friendship is tested when John’s girlfriend wants more from their relationship. Runs 1 hour and 46 minutes.
- Jan. 30 – “Arbitrage” (R) –A troubled hedge fund magnate desperate to complete the sale of his trading empire makes an error that forces him to turn to an unlikely person for help. Runs 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The Kean Theatre is open to the public and has built a reputation for its convenient location, free parking, quality entertainment and elegant setting. The theatre is operated by St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm of St. Barnabas Health System. St. Barnabas Health System includes St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas, The Arbors at St. Barnabas, The Village at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, White Tail Ridge, St. Barnabas Medical Center and Rudolph Auto Repair.
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667