FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FREE MOVIES IN JULY AT KEAN THEATRE
GIBSONIA, Pa. (Richland Twp.), June 22, 2012 – The Kean Theatre, 5847 Meridian Road, announces the lineup for its Tuesdays@2 and Wednesdays@1 free movie series for July 2012. There is no admission charge. Both the Tuesdays at 2 p.m. and Wednesdays at 1 p.m. movie series are sponsored by UPMC Health Plan. The July 2012 lineup includes:
- July 10 – “Haywire” (R) – A black ops super soldier seeks payback after she is betrayed and set up during a mission. Directed by Steven Soderbergh. Runs 1 hour and 33 minutes.
- July 17 – “We Need to Talk About Kevin” (R) – A gripping and psychological drama about a factious relationship between a mother and son. Runs 1 hour and 52 minutes.
- July 24 – “The Tempest” (PG-13) –Shakespeare’s epic play is translated with Helen Mirren in the lead role. Runs 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- July 31 – “The Deep Blue Sea” (R) –The wife of a British judge is caught in a self-destructive affair with a Royal Air Force pilot. Runs 1 hour and 38 minutes.
- July 11 – “John Carter” (PG-13) –A Civil War vet finds himself transplanted on Mars, a lush planet inhabited by 12-foot barbarians, in this spectacular Disney adventure. Runs 2 hours and 12 minutes.
- July 18 – “This Means War” (PG-13) –Two top CIA operatives wage an epic battle against one another after they discover they are dating the same woman, played by Reese Witherspoon. Laugh out loud comedy. Runs 1 hour and 37 minutes.
- July 25 – “A Thousand Words” (PG-13) –Comedy about a fast talking agent who discovers a limit placed on how many words he can use in his lifetime. Eddie Murphy stars. Runs 1 hour and 31 minutes.
The Kean Theatre is open to the public and has built a reputation for its convenient location, free parking, quality entertainment and elegant setting. The theatre is operated by St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm of St. Barnabas Health System. St. Barnabas Health System includes St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas, The Arbors at St. Barnabas, The Village at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, White Tail Ridge, St. Barnabas Medical Center and Rudolph Auto Repair.
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667
Shelli Sommariva, Marketing Communications Mgr., 724-443-0700, ext. 5244; firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Hoffman, Marketing Communications Coordinator, 724-444-5530; email@example.com