For Immediate Release
PITTSBURGH (April 16, 2015) — Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania (JA) has created the perfect grown-up version of the Golden Ticket. JA has assembled an extraordinary prize—perfect for all fans of Pittsburgh sports—for the winner of this unique summer fundraiser. JA will sell Pittsburgh’s Golden Ticket Sports Raffle through August 27 for $50 each. The winner of the raffle will receive a pair of tickets to each of the following:
- Pittsburgh Steelers—Full season of home games
- Pittsburgh Penguins—Full season of home games
- Pittsburgh Pirates—Full season of home games
- Pittsburgh Riverhounds—Full season of home games
- Washington Wild Things—Full season of home games
- Penn State Football—Full season of home games & Parking
- Pitt Panthers Football—Full season of home games
- Pitt Men’s Basketball—Full season of home games
- Duquesne Men’s Basketball—Full season of home games
- Robert Morris University–Full season of home games for Football and Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Hockey
All ticket sale proceeds benefit Junior Achievement programs focusing on work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy for over 72,000 students in western PA each year.
“It’s the ultimate Pittsburgh sports package,” comments Dennis Gilfoyle, President & CEO of Junior Achievement. The raffle winner will be drawn at the JA office on August 27 through the PA Lottery Big Four evening drawing at 7:00 PM. Each ticket has four numbers on it, based on the Big Four lottery, meaning each ticket actually has four chances to win. A limited number of tickets will be sold, and can be ordered via the JA website, www.jawesternpa.org, or by calling the JA office. Get your tickets now for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
About Junior Achievement ® (JA)
Junior Achievement is the world’s largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. JA programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, and provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship. Today JA reaches more than 72,000 students in western PA through some 3,300 local volunteers. JA USA reaches four million students per year in more than 120 markets across the United States, with an additional 6.5 million students served by operations in 117 other countries worldwide. Visit www.JAWesternPA.org for more information.