FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FREE MOVIES IN JUNE AT KEAN THEATRE
GIBSONIA, Pa. (Richland Twp.), May 24, 2012 – The Kean Theatre, 5847 Meridian Road, announces the lineup for its Tuesdays@2 and Wednesdays@1 free movie series for June 2012. There is no admission charge. Both the Tuesdays at 2 p.m. and Wednesdays at 1 p.m. movie series are sponsored by UPMC Health Plan. The June 2012 lineup includes:
- June 5 – “Albert Nobbs” (R) – Glenn Close received an Oscar nomination for her touching role of a woman pretending to be a man. Runs 1 hour and 53 minutes.
- June 12 – “Man on a Ledge” (PG-13) – This great thriller and heist film begins and ends on a ledge high above. Runs 1 hour and 42 minutes.
- June 19 – “One for the Money” (PG-13) –The laughs never stop as Katherine Heigl plays a divorced and unemployed woman who takes a job as a bail bondsman. Runs 1 hour and 31 minutes.
- June 26 – “The Grey” (R) –After their plane crash in Alaska, a team of oil workers attempt to survive against the wilderness and a pack of wolves. Liam Neeson stars. Runs 1 hour and 57 minutes.
- June 6 – “New Years Eve” (PG-13) – An all star cast portrays characters whose lives intertwine as they ring in the New Year in New York City. Runs 1 hour and 58 minutes.
- June 13 – “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” (PG-13) –Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are back in another great adventure to solve the case. Robert Downey Jr. stars. Runs 2 hours and 9 minutes.
- June 20 – “Red Tails” (PG-13) –The true inspirational story of the Tuskegee Air Men who flew during World War II. Runs 2 hours and 9 minutes.
- June 27 – “The Artist” (PG-13) –This delightful tale about movies, love and a dog is the first silent film to win an Oscar since 1927. Runs 1 hour and 40 minutes.
The Kean Theatre is open to the public and has built a reputation for its convenient location, free parking, quality entertainment and elegant setting. The theatre is operated by St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm of St. Barnabas Health System. St. Barnabas Health System includes St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas, The Arbors at St. Barnabas, The Village at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, White Tail Ridge, St. Barnabas Medical Center and Rudolph Auto Repair.
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667
Marketing Communications Mgr.
724-443-0700, ext. 5244
Marketing Communications Coordinator