For Immediate Release – Pittsburgh, PA
CameraBridge Systems, LLC is now delivering the CameraBridge, a series of lightweight support and mounting systems for HD, 3D and DV camcorders and DSLR cameras. They transform handheld video camera systems into shoulder-mounted configurations which can operate while free standing, or quickly attach to your tripod for studio-like use when needed.
Created to accommodate video cameras of all sizes, the CameraBridge provides counter balanced weight distribution to improve image stability and provide better control of the camcorder and production accessories attached to it. With unique, U.S. patent-pending features that have been continually improved over several years of extensive field use, the CameraBridge is a carefully designed, rugged built, and exceptionally useful video production support system.
- Easily accepts all hand held video camcorders, DSLR cameras, lights, batteries, hard disk or flash drives, monitors and many other accessories
- Adjusts rapidly without tools; some reconfigurations may take a few minutes and require simple tools, and can be performed on location
- Accepts front handles and rear legs that adjust for comfort during use, fold away for storage for transit, or can be easily removed when not needed
- Provides tie secure tie points for a padded strap so you can change camera settings, batteries, tapes or memory cards without setting the camera down
- Can be set down between shots and picked up easily without damaging equipment mounted and connected to it
- Fatures tough, rigid aluminum components and stainless steel fasteners and fittings to resist wear and tear, moisture and corrosion
CameraBridge systems are easy to set up, fine tune and use to great advantage in the field and in the studio.
For more information, email us at Service@CameraBridge.com
By: Daniel Casciato