Chosen for their strong work ethic, dedication and commitment to excellence, St. Barnabas Health System recognizes Employees of the Month for March. Representing the high quality of service and caring for which St. Barnabas is known, the following individuals were selected from among more than 620 employees:
- Kathy Belcastro of Ross Twp. Receiving her second Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Belcastro is a Registered Nurse at St. Barnabas Nursing Home. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2000.
- Joyce Kirkbride of Gibsonia. Kirkbride is the Secretary to the Administrator at St. Barnabas Communities. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 1983 and receives her 19th Employee of the Month award.
- Elaine Kostial of Adams Twp. Human Resources Assistant for St. Barnabas Health System, Ms. Kostial receives her second Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2009.
- Katherine Mueller of Oakland Twp. Ms. Mueller is a Personal Care Assistant for Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2006 and receives her second Employee of the Month award.
- Vicki Mueller of Winfield Twp. Licensed Practical Nurse for The Arbors at St. Barnabas III, Ms. Mueller receives her first Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2010.
- Mary Tvaruzek of Shaler. Receiving her first Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Tzaruzek is a Home Care Companion with St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2012.
About St. Barnabas:
St. Barnabas Health System is Pennsylvania’s largest health care concern of its kind. In its 113th year, St. Barnabas is like no other – diverse and expansive – meeting the needs of young retirees through those who require hospice. St. Barnabas’ spectrum of care includes four retirement communities, three living assistance facilities, two skilled nursing homes, and a community outpatient medical center. Providing $4.5 million in free care annually, St. Barnabas engages in innovative methods to raise money for its Free Care Fund such as The Jackie Evancho award in its Kean Quest Talent Search, The Kean Theatre, The Crystal Conservatories, Rudolph Auto Repair and Beautiful Buys. For more information on St. Barnabas visit www.StBarnabasHealthSystem.com.