St. Barnabas Health System recognizes Employees of the Month for November. Those receiving this honor are chosen for their strong work ethic, dedication and commitment to excellence. Representing the high quality of service and caring for which St. Barnabas is known, the following individuals were selected from among more than 600 employees:
- Mary “Betsy” Kearny of Adams Twp. Receiving her first Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Kearny is a Cook for St. Barnabas Communities. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011.
- Lori Long of Pine Twp. Long is a Dental Hygienist for St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2007 and receives her first Employee of the Month award.
- Shannon Myers of Saxonburg. Physical Therapist Assistant for St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Ms. Myers receives her first Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011.
- Kelly Parsell of North Buffalo. Ms. Parsell is a Personal Care Attendant for The Arbors III at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011 and receives her first Employee of the Month award.
- Charles Rau of Hampton. Security Guard for St. Barnabas Health System, Mr. Rau receives his second Employee of the Month award. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2002.
- Denise Zeigart of Valencia. Zeigart is a Housekeeper for Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2010 and receives her first Employee of the Month award.
About St. Barnabas:
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667