St. Barnabas Health System recognizes Employees of the Month for October. Those receiving this honor are chosen for their strong work ethic, dedication, and commitment to excellence. Representing the high quality of service and caring for which St. Barnabas is known, the following individuals were selected from among more than 600 employees:
- Melinda Albert of Butler. Receiving her third Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Albert is a Housekeeper for St. Barnabas Communities. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2009.
- Gwen Franz of Zelienople. Franz is a General Medicine Clinical Coordinator for St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 1993 and receives her 11th Employee of the Month award.
- Tara Kline of Summit Twp. Security Guard for St. Barnabas Health System, Ms. Kline receives her first Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011.
- Brittany Wahl of Butler. Ms. Wahl is a Food Service Assistant for Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2006 and receives her second Employee of the Month award.
- Beverly Walters of Evans City. Food Service Assistant at The Arbors III at St. Barnabas, Ms. Walters receives her first Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2011.
About St. Barnabas:
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the
St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667