FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. BARNABAS AWARDS EMPLOYEES OF THE MONTH
GIBSONIA, Pa. (Richland Twp.), June 20, 2012 – St. Barnabas Health System recognizes Employees of the Month for June. Those receiving this honor are chosen for their strong work ethic, dedication, and commitment to excellence. Representing the high quality of service and caring for which St. Barnabas is known, the following individuals were selected from among more than 600 employees:
- Cindy Angiolieri of Sarver. Receiving her second Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Angiolieri is a Physical Therapist for St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2005.
- Delton Bowes of Mars. Bowes is a Food Service Assistant for St. Barnabas Communities. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2007 and receives his second Employee of the Month award.
- Lisa Lynch of Clinton. Personal Care Attendant at Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas, Ms. Lynch receives her fourth Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2005.
- Irene Payne of Richland Twp. Ms. Payne is a Personal Care Attendant for St. Barnabas Nursing Home. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2010 and receives her first Employee of the Month award.
- Rhonda Rice of Butler. Accounts Receivable Clerk for St. Barnabas Health System, Ms. Rice receives her second Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2001.
- Gildas Yelkouni of Allison Park. Receiving her first Employee of the Month award, Ms. Yelkouni is a Personal Care Assistant for The Arbors III at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2010.
About St. Barnabas:
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.
St. Barnabas Health System, Media Relations, 5850 Meridian Rd., Gibsonia, PA 15044-9667
Shelli Sommariva, Marketing Communication Manager, 724-443-0700, ext. 5244; email@example.com
Megan Hoffman, Marketing Communications Coordinator, 724-444-5530; firstname.lastname@example.org