North America Dietary Supplements Industry Overview
The North America dietary supplements market size was valued at USD 50,118.6 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6 % from 2021 to 2028.
The increasing consumer awareness regarding personal health and wellbeing is one of the key drivers of the market. Furthermore, growing demand for preventive health products to lead healthy & disease-free life and rising number of fitness centers, health clubs, & gymnasiums are expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the North America Dietary Supplements market
North America is one of the key regions in dietary supplements market with large number of players and contract manufacturers based in the region. The vertical integration within the value chain has pushed the supply chain to be more compact and efficient. The industry in North America is transforming to a less centralized, decluttering trend.
The manufacturers are focusing on incorporating new technologies and customized solutions to meet the consumer demands. Food and beverage packaging manufacturers are aiming to reduce the weight to save costs from reductions in raw materials and lower transportation costs.
The players directly offer products to consumers through their company websites and offline distribution channels. Manufacturers partner with online retailers, such as Amazon, to deliver products directly to end users. On the value basis, supermarkets, hypermarkets and food stores contribute over half of the regional sales of OTC dietary supplements industry in North America
Browse through Grand View Research’s Nutraceuticals & Functional Foods Industry Research Reports.
- Prebiotics Market – The global prebiotics market size was valued at USD 6.05 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% from 2022 to 2030.
- Banana Flour Market – The global banana flour market size was estimated at USD 751.7 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2021 to 2028.
North America Dietary Supplements Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the North America dietary supplements market on the basis of ingredient, form, application, end-user, distribution channel and region:
- North America Dietary Supplements Ingredient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Omega Fatty Acids
- North America Dietary Supplements Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Soft gels
- North America Dietary Supplements Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Energy & Weight Management
- General Health
- Bone & Joint Health
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Cardiac Health
- Lungs Detox/Cleanse
- North America Dietary Supplements End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Pregnant Women
- North America Dietary Supplements Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America Dietary Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the global North America Dietary Supplements market include
- Amway Corp.
- Glanbia PLC
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- NU SKIN.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Herbalife International of America, Inc.
- Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
Order a free sample PDF of the North America Dietary Supplements Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519