The growth of the single use bioreactors market is mainly driven by the factors such as Increasing adoption of SUBs among small companies and startups, reduced automation complexity, ease in the cultivation of marine organisms, reduced energy and water consumption, the growing biologics market, technological advancements in SUBs, and increasing Biopharmaceutical RD.
According to research report the global single-use bioreactors market size is projected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2026 from USD 3.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period.
Single-use bioreactors market is categorized into major four product categories, single-use bioreactor systems, single-use media bags, single-use filtration assemblies, and other products such as single-use vessels, tubing, connectors, control systems, and probes/sensors, among others. The single-use media bags segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The expanded application of single-use bags across biomanufacturing processes is driving the market growth for single-use media bags.
Download PDF Brochure: www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=49113750
On the basis of type, the single-use bioreactors market is categorized into wave-induced SUBs, stirred-tank SUBs, bubble-column SUBs, and other SUBs such as hybrid bioreactors and SUBs with vertically perforated discs. The bubble-column SUBs segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to the increasing adoption of this SUB owing to its benefits such as high aeration and low shear conditions, greater mass, heat transfer efficiencies, and high oxygen solubility.
The global single-use bioreactors market is categorized into mammalian cells, bacterial cells, yeast cells, and other cells (insect and plant cells) based on the type of cell. In 2020, the mammalian cells segment accounted for the largest market share. This segment is projected grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increased adoption of mammalian cells due to their highly mechanized metabolic machinery is one of the major factors driving the market growth in this segment.
The APAC market is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing biopharmaceutical industry, increasing life science research, rising investments by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and the growing number of CROs and CMOs in several APAC countries contribute to its growth.
Single-use Bioreactors Market – Report Highlights
• The current edition includes the impact of COVID-19 on the single-use bioreactors market (especially the region-wise impact in the geographic analysis section, product, type, cell type, molecule type, application, and end-user sections).
• Additional points in the market overview have been added, keeping in mind the impact of COVID-19 on the overall single-use bioreactors market.
• The market overview chapter added the ecosystem analysis, patent analysis, case study, and regulatory scenario.
• The new edition of the report provides updated financial information till the financial year ended on 31st March 2021 (depending on availability) for each listed company in a graphical representation. This will help in the easy analysis of the present status of profiled companies in terms of their financial strength, profitability, key revenue-generating region/country, and business segment focus in terms of the highest revenue-generating segment.
• Recent developments are helpful to understand market trends and growth strategies adopted by players in the market. The number of product launches has increased in the last three years (January 2017 to June 2021).
This market research study involved the extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases to identify and collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, and financial study of the global single-use bioreactors market. In-depth interviews were conducted with various primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants, to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information and to assess market prospects. The size of the single-use bioreactors market was estimated through various secondary research approaches and triangulated with inputs from primary research to arrive at the final market size.
Browse 235 market data Tables and 32 Figures spread through 207 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Single-use Bioreactors Market”
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062