he GCC Facility Management Market Research Report provides a detailed analysis of industry size, share, segmentation, competitive landscape, value chain optimization, trade regulations, historical data & recent developments, strategic market growth analysis, and product launches while considering the Covid-19 impact on the Market.
Get a sample copy of the market research: www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/gcc-facility-management-market.html
The GCC Facility Management Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% between 2021-26. The market growth attributes to the mounting government expenditure for developing various infrastructure sectors, such as the transportation, construction projects in UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, and snowballing investments toward a Smart city.
Moreover, the rising adoption of advanced technologies like IoT and AI in enhancing the efficiency of facility management services & solutions is also propelling the market growth. Additionally, a burgeoning government initiative toward growing the travel & tourism industry positively affects the demand for facility management services in the GCC region.
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current & future trends in GCC Facility Management Market?
2. How has the market been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for GCC Facility Management Market?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the GCC Facility Management Market service provider across various Countries?
For detailed analysis: www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/gcc-facility-management-market.html
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the GCC Facility Management market are EMCOR Group Inc., Emrill Services LLC., United Facilities Management, Khidmah LLC, Cofely Besix Facility Management, Kharafi National, Interserve plc, Imdaad LLC, Musanadah Facilities Management Co. Ltd., and Farnek Services LLC.
Explore the report here: www.marknteladvisors.com/press-release/gcc-facility-management-market-growth
By Operating Model
By Service Delivery
By End Users
By Enterprise Size