According to a recent report, the global driving simulator market size was USD 4.56 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to reach USD 5.96 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 3.3% over 2021-2028. Robust market revenue growth is driven by a significant rise in adoption of driver simulators by novice drivers to train, practice, and pass driving test to secure a driver’s license.
Traditionally, driver simulation technology comprised hardware and software components, including screen, steering wheel, pedals, gearshift, and this setup required large deployment space, and transportation was quite difficult. New and more advanced driving simulation systems are highly compact and offer more realistic experience with improved sound, graphics, interior of vehicle, static universe that includes roads, buildings, trees, and even dynamic objects.
Free Sample Copy@ www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/547
In the aviation industry, simulation technology is extensively used to train pilots for commercial and military aircraft with a realistic flight experience. Increasing demand for simulators in automotive and aviation industries is expected to support market growth. In addition, increasing adoption of more advanced technologies by automotive manufacturing companies to test vehicles and system performance will boost product proliferation going ahead. Moreover, rapid technological advancements in driver simulator technologies as well as related software and hardware components will foster market growth between 2021 and 2028.
Some Key Findings in the Report:
- Based on transportation type, the aircraft segment is forecast to account for significant revenue share over 2021–2028 on account of rising adoption of simulation technology in the aviation sector.
- Based on simulator type, the training simulator segment is expected to exhibit fastest revenue growth rate owing to rising adoption by new vehicle simulation systems to train and practice and minimize road accidents.
- In the regional landscape, Europe is forecast to contribute significantly to growth of the global driving simulator market revenue over the forecast period as a result of robust presence of key players and rising adoption of simulation technology in the automotive sector in countries in the region.
- Key players in the global driving simulator market are Cassidian, Cruden B.V., ECA Group, Adacel Technologies, Tecknotrove Simulator System Pvt. Ltd., L3 Technologies Inc., Anthony Best Dynamics Ltd., Bosch Rexroth AG, and Mechanical Simulation Virage Simulation Inc., among others.
- In February 2019, Adacel Systems Inc., which is a leading developer of operational air traffic management systems, became a part of Lockheed Martin’s team through a subcontract to support TADSS (Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations) Maintenance Program.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/driving-simulator-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global driving simulator market based on application, transport type, simulator type, end-use, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Research and Testing
- Transport Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Truck and Bus
- Simulator Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Training Simulator
- Compact Simulator
- Full-Scale Simulator
- Advanced Driving Simulator
- Training Simulator
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Customed build Simulator
- Racing Simulator
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America