Agro textiles are those products, which form a part of segment called Technical Textiles and are used for several important purposes, such as, to prevent soil erosion, cover a greenhouse, catch fishes, stop bird attacks, and as a weed control among others. It is classified into woven, non-woven and knitted fabrics. Also, due to its growing efficacy in the applications, cheap prices and variety in products, these products are gaining truckload of demands all over. In short, Agro Textiles Market is expanding and it is expanding well! This makes it one of the best markets to dive in and know more about, as nobody knows where the opportunities might come from!
All about Market in Brief –
- The fishing nets product segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 on account of rising demand for these nets as a result of significant use of fish and associated products in the food, skincare, and other industries
- Aquaculture was the dominant application segment in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 7.89 billion by 2028 owing to the rise in aquafarming activities
- Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR, in terms of revenue, from 2021 to 2028
- This growth can be credited to the surge in demand for high-quality agriculture products and increasing awareness & adoption of advanced materials and tools in the agriculture sector
- The market in China is estimated to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account of advancements in the sector, which boost product demand
- The prominent manufacturers emphasize the advancement and innovation through extensive R&D. Key players have achieved integration among the value chain to strengthen their market positions
Related Press Release@ Agro Textiles Market Size Worth $13.04 Billion By 2028
Major Market Players –
- Beaulieu Technical Textiles
- Belton Industries, Inc.
- Meyabond Industry & Trading (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- Capatex Ltd.
- Neo Corp International Ltd.
- Hy-Tex (U.K.) Ltd.
- Zhongshan Hongjun Nonwovens Co. Ltd.
- SRF Ltd.
- Tama Plastic Industry
- Hebei Aining Import and Export Co. Ltd.
- B&V Agro Irrigation Co.