The global Dental Bone Graft And Substitutes Market size is expected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 11.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing number of dental implant surgeries, the growing target population, and new product launches are the major growth propelling factors for the market. According to the Population Reference Bureau 2018 statistics, by 2050, from 13 countries to around 82 countries across the world are anticipated to have more than 20% of the geriatric population. Thus, perpetual growth in the population aged 60 years and above is anticipated to result in an increased prevalence of periodontal diseases.
Moreover, the rising adoption of synthetic bone grafts over autografts and allografts due to advantages, such as lesser chances of disease transmission, is further propelling the market growth. The growing medical tourism sector in developing countries is another factor driving the market. Countries, such as South Korea, India, and Turkey, are constantly gaining popularity in dental tourism due to cheaper costs and advanced treatment options. In addition, the rising number of periodontists and oral surgeons is boosting the market growth.
Related Press Release @ Dental Bone Graft And Substitutes Market Report
Dental Bone Graft And Substitutes Market Report Highlights
- The synthetic material type is expected to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period owing to its better acceptance and reduced risk of disease transmission
- Socket preservation application segment held the largest market in 2020 owing to the increasing number of dental implant surgeries and growing concerns regarding dental health
- The dental clinic end-use segment is expected to account for the maximum revenue share of the global market by 2028 due to the availability of surgeons and advanced treatment options offered in dental clinics
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market from 2021 to 2028 owing to the rapidly expanding medical tourism sector and growing disposable income
- Europe held the largest share in 2020 due to the increased number of dental implant surgeries in this region; however, North America is estimated to lead the market, in terms of revenue share, during the forecast period