According to the new market research report “Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market by Product (Consumables, Anesthesia Machines, Ventilators, Patient Monitoring, Oxygen Masks, Infusion Pumps), Animal (Cats, Dogs, Equines, Bovines), End User (Hospitals, Clinics) – Global Forecast” published by MarketsandMarkets™.
How the Market Growth looks like and Industry Segmentation?
The Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market is expected to reach USD 2.40 Billion, at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the critical care consumables segment accounted for the largest share of the global veterinary equipment market. The large share of consumables can be attributed to the large number of consumables required and consumed in almost every veterinary care process, as opposed to the one-time cost of capital equipment.
Based on animal, the small companion animals segment will dominate the veterinary disposables market in 2023. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the high adoption of companion animals and rising expenditure on animal health.
Based on end user, veterinary clinics are estimated to hold the largest share of the veterinary disposables market in 2023. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the growing number of patient visits along with the increasing number of private clinical practices, and increasing practice revenues.
Browse 304 market data Tables and 32 Figures spread through 265 Pages and in-depth TOC – Request Research Sample Pages: www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=14169630
Growth Driver in Depth:
– Growth in Companion Animal Population
– Rising Demand for Pet Insurance With Growing Animal Health Expenditure
– Growth in the Number of Veterinary Practitioners and Income Levels in Untapped Emerging Markets
– Growing Size of Veterinary Businesses
Recent Developments in Industry:
– In 2017, Vetland Medical (US) launched the Harmony 5 Electronic and the LAS-3000 manual ventilation system under the anesthesia system segment.
– In 2016, Midmark (US) acquired VSSI, Inc. (US) to bring early-stage design and planning expertise, and integrated, built-in equipment solutions to the animal health practice.
– In 2015, Mila International (US) signed an agreement with Cook Medical (US) to offer Cook’s Medical devices for sale to veterinary clinics and veterinary schools in the US.
Download PDF Brochure: www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=14169630
Geographical Regions Mapped in Report:
North America is estimated to hold the largest share of the veterinary equipment and disposables market during the forecast period, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. Factors such as the increasing number of companion animals, rising companion animal healthcare expenditure, rise in the number of livestock animals in North America (primarily due to the increasing consumption of meat and dairy products), and growth in the pet insurance market are responsible for the region’s large share in the global veterinary equipment market.
Leading Key Players in the Worldwide Industry:
The prominent players in the veterinary equipment and disposables market are Mindray Medical International Limited (China), Smiths Group plc (UK), Nonin Medical (US), Digicare Biomedical Technology, Inc. (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Henry Schein (US), Vetland Medical Sales and Services, LLC (US), Hallowell Engineering & Manufacturing Corporation (US), Infiniti Medical, LLC (US), DRE Veterinary (US), and Midmark Corporation (US).