This industry is experiencing significant growth due to the rising incidence of cancer, developing infrastructure for cancer diagnosis, recommendation of cancer screening, availability of reimbursements, and increasing healthcare expenditure.
Challenges in Tissue Diagnostics Market
- Stringent regulatory requirements
- Lack of infrastructure and low awareness in middle- and low- income countries
- Availability of refurbished products
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Product failures and recalls
Download a PDF Brochure @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1063949
North America was the largest regional market for tissue diagnostic in 2019
The tissue diagnostic market has been analyzed for North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2019, North America held the largest share of the market, followed by Europe. Easy accessibility to advanced technologies, government initiatives for screening cancer patients, favourable reimbursement scenario for pathology diagnostic tests, increasing healthcare expenditure, and high-quality infrastructure for hospitals and clinical laboratories in this region are the major factors driving the growth of the tissue diagnostic market in North America.
Key Market Players
The prominent players operating in the tissue diagnostic market include Roche (Switzerland), Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Abbott (US), Agilent Technologies (US), ABCAM (UK), Merck KGAA (Germany), BD (US), Hologic (US), Bio Rad (US), Biomeriux (France), Sakura Fientek Japan (Japan), BioSB (US), Biogenex (US), Cell Signaling Technology (US), Histoline Laboratories (Italy), Slee Medical GMBH (Germany), Amos Scientific PTY Ltd (Australia), Jinhua Yidi Medical Appliance Co.Ltd (China), Medite GMBH (Germany), Cellpath Ltd(UK), and Dipath S.P.A. (Italy).
Request a Sample Pages @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=1063949
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the various tissue diagnostic products and their respective market shares in the overall market?
- Where will these developments shape the industry in the mid-to-long term?
- What are the recent trends affecting the tissue diagnostic market?
- Who are the key players in the market, and how intense is the competition?
- What are the new trends and advancements in the tissue diagnostic market?