A recent market intelligence report that is published by Data Insights Partner on the Slime Control Agent Market makes an offering of in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments in the regional and international Slime Control Agent Market .The research also emphasizes on the impact of restraints, drivers, and macro indicators on the regional and global Slime Control Agent Market over the short as well as long period of time. A detailed presentation of forecast, trends, and dollar values of Slime Control Agent Market is offered. In accordance with the report, Slime Control Agent Market is projected to expand by healthy CAGR over the period of forecast.
Market Insight, Drivers, Restraints & Opportunity of the Market:
The leftover waste in paper and pulp industries such as yeast, algae etc turns into a sticky deposit commonly known as “Slime” formed in pipes and tanks. Slime causes various problems in the manufacturing process such as soiling and breakage of continuous sheet, delay in production process and others. In paper manufacturing process, water helps the raw material to flow from the apparatus and leaves the wood pulp in the manufacturing pipes. Formulation of slime results in breakage of sheet of paper which results in delay in the process causing economic loss. Moreover, increase in the use of secondary fibers as raw material, it is expected to have a negative influence on the manufacturing tubes as it works under the alkaline or neutral conditions. It can end up with escalating the problem of deposit formulation and this process is expected to be several times more expensive than the factories operation in acid medium.
Request for Report Sample:
Chlorine dioxide is one of the major products used as the slime controlling agent for water treatment at paper manufacturing units as it improves the quality of paper products by reducing defects such as specks, spots, and holes in the sheet.
Request for Report Sample: datainsightspartner.com/request-for-sample?ref=501
Slime and its formulation depend on the factory surroundings. Traditional slime control methods utilize various biocides such as sodium chloro phenate; phenates etc but these agents provide short-term control over the slime formulation and leads to the noxious effluence. Therefore, alternative measures such as use of enzymes, bacteriophages are also gaining attraction. Enzymes constitutes clean and feasible agent to control the slime formulation. They are biodegradable and facilitate the use of less water consumption. Use of enzymes can help in encouraging the eco-efficient process.
v Growing paper and pulp industries across the globe is expected to increase in consumption of slime agent over the forecast years
Ø Global paper and paperboard production were noted at 390 million tonnes in 2018 and is expected to reach 490 tonnes by 2020.
Ø As per Federation of Paper Traders Associations (India), Indian paper industry is growing at over 7 per cent and is expected to grow around 4 per cent per annum till 2030
v Decrease the fresh water consumption and increase the use of recycled fibers can be seen as the value grab opportunity for slime control agents
v Enhancement in the paper making machine giving the importance to control the paper industry slime
v Demands for eco-friendliness and safety assurance have increased the awareness in recent years. Thus slime control agents is expected to assure safety and low environmental load
This market intelligence report on the global Slime Control Agents Market encompasses market segments based on application, type and country.
By Type the global Slime Control Agents Market has been divided into:
- Chlorine dioxide
- Sodium Chloro Phenate
- Mercurial compounds
By Applications the global, Slime Control Agent Market has been divided into:
- Paper mills
- Pulp bleaching
- Cooling water systems
By country/region, the global Slime Control Agent Market has been divided into:
- North America (the U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and other countries)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K., Spain, Italy, Russia, and other countries)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, Australia and New Zealand and other countries)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa, Israel and Other countries).
Profiling of Market Players:
This business intelligence report offers profiling of reputed companies that are operating in the market. Companies such as:
- Somar Corp
- Organo Group
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd
- Okahata Sangyo Co. Ltd
Others have been profiled into detail so as to offer a glimpse of the market leaders. Moreover, parameters such as Slime Control Agent Market related investment & spending and developments by major players of the market are tracked in this global report.
Get Request for Table of Contents: datainsightspartner.com/report/slime-control-agent-market/501#content
In-depth analysis of the micro and macro indicators, market trends, and forecasts of demand is offered by this business intelligence report. Furthermore, the report offers a vivid picture of the factors that are steering and restraining the growth of this market across all geographical segments. In addition to that, IGR-Growth Matrix analysis is also provided in the report so as to share insight of the investment areas that new or existing market players can take into consideration. Various analytical tools such as DRO analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis has been used in this report to present a clear picture of the market. The study focuses on the present market trends and provides market forecast from the year 2020-2028. Emerging trends that would shape the market demand in the years to come have been highlighted in this report. A competitive analysis in each of the geographical segments gives an insight into market share of the global players.
- This study offers comprehensive yet detailed analysis of the Slime Control Agent Market, size of the market (US$ Mn ), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the period of forecast: 2020-2028, taking into account 2019 as the base year
- It explains upcoming revenue opportunities across various market segments and attractive matrix of investment proposition for the said market
- This market intelligence report also offers pivotal insights about various market opportunities, restraints, drivers, competitive market strategies of leading market players, emerging market trends, and regional outlook
- Profiling of key market players in the world Slime Control Agent Market is done by taking into account various parameters such as company strategies, distribution strategies, product portfolio, financial performance, key developments, geographical presence, and company overview
- The data of this report would allow management authorities and marketers of companies alike to take informed decision when it comes to launch of Type of models, government initiatives, marketing tactics and expansion, and technical up gradation
- The world market for Slime Control Agent caters to the needs of various stakeholders pertaining to this industry, namely suppliers, manufacturers, investors, and distributors for Slime Control Agent Market. The research also caters to the rising needs of consulting and research firms, financial analysts, and new market entrants
- Research methodologies that have been adopted for the purpose of this study have been clearly elaborated so as to facilitate better understanding of the reports
- Reports have been made based on the guidelines as mandated by General Data Protection Regulation
- Ample number of examples and case studies have been taken into consideration before coming to a conclusion
Reasons to buy:
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the Slime Control Agent Market
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the Slime Control Agent Market
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Full View of Report Description: datainsightspartner.com/report/slime-control-agent-market/501