What are the Opportunities in the market?
- IOT-Based Healthcare Asset Management (IOT-HAM)
- Expanding Application Areas of Healthcare Asset Management Solutions
- Technological Advancements
- Emerging Economies
Based on product, the healthcare asset management market is segmented into radiofrequency identification (RFID) devices, real-time location systems (RTLS), and ultrasound & infrared tags. Of all these product segments, the RFID devices segment is expected to account for the largest share of the healthcare asset management market in 2018. RTLS on the other hand is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the higher precision and accuracy offered by RTLS for tracking and monitoring assets in healthcare facilities.
Download a PDF Brochure @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1195
Based on type, RFID hardware market is further segmented into tags, readers/interrogators, antennas, and accessories. RFID tags are expected to account for the largest share of the RFID hardware market in 2018. The large share can primarily be attributed to the increasing acceptance of RFID in pharmaceutical companies, declining prices of RFID tags, and the availability of technologically advanced products in the market.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global healthcare asset management market on basis of product, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions; new product launches; expansions; agreements, partnerships, and collaborations; and acquisitions in the healthcare asset management market
Request a Sample Pages @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=1195
The healthcare asset management market is marked by the presence of several big and small players. AiRISTA Flow (US), Elpas (US), CenTrak, Inc. (US), ThingMagic [A Novanta Company (US], Sonitor (Norway), Stanley Healthcare (US), Versus Technology, Inc. (US), Zebra Technologies (US), GE Healthcare (US), and IBM Corporation (US) are some of the prominent players offering healthcare asset management products.