Growth in this market is driven majorly by the stringent regulatory framework, growth of the biologics sector, rising demand for sterilized pharmaceutical formulations, growing demand for medical devices, and technological advancements in cleanroom technology.
Download a PDF Brochure @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=263122482
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the market by product, construction type, end-user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of the market segments in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies2 in the cleanroom technologies market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, acquisitions, product developments, and geographical expansions in the market
Consumables are expected to be the largest revenue contributor to the market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the high and growing number of pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies facilitating the use of disposable protective clothing. Also, the large number of R&D activities in the healthcare industry is resulting in a stable demand for cleanroom consumables among end-users.
The cleanroom construction market, by type, includes standard/drywall cleanrooms, hardwall cleanrooms, softwall cleanrooms, and pass-through cabinets. Hardwall cleanrooms are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to factors such as the higher demand for hardwall cleanrooms, as they are more design-flexible than standard and softwall cleanrooms, quick and easy to install, freestanding for easy portability, and easy to expand or reconfigure.
Request a Sample Pages @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=263122482
Key Market Players
The prominent players in the market include Azbil Corporation (Japan), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US), Ardmac (Ireland), Clean Air Products (US), Labconco Corporation (US), Dynarex Corporation (US), DowDuPont Inc. (US), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (US), Taikisha Ltd. (Japan), Exyte AG (Germany), COLANDIS GmbH (Germany), ABN Cleanroom Technology (Belgium), Clean Rooms International, Inc. (US), Bouygues Group (France), Terra Universal, Inc. (US), Connect 2 Cleanrooms Ltd (UK), Camfil (Sweden), OCTANORM-Vertriebs-GmbH (Germany), Parteco Srl (Italy), and Airtech Japan, Ltd. (Japan).